Yours Droolly Toilet Training Pads- Puppy
- Great for toilet training puppies and kittens
- Can be used to assist in the management of elderly pets with incontinence
- Perfect as a litter box or pet carry crate liner
- Great to place under food and water bowls to control spills
- Can absorb up to 3 cups of liquid
- Handy positioning tabs – sticky tabs to lock the pads in position
- Each pad has 5 layers of liquid control and protection
- Absorbent top sheets to prevent messy tracking by funnelling and drawing in wetness, then trapping it within the pad
- Super Absorbent Core rapidly absorbs the liquid, keeping the surface layer dry to touch in a minute and eliminating tracking on paws
- The bottom 2 layers are liquid locking and protection layers, to prevent leakage onto floors or the surfaces under the mat
Each pad: 60 x 60 cm
Directions for Use
Indoor Toilet Training
- Place pad on the floor, plastic side down, pattern tissue side up.
- Press strips down firmly to attach the pad to the floor
- Introduce your pet to the pad, allowing the pet to smell the special pheromone-scented attractant.
- If the pet doesn't toilet immediately, take them back several times until they are successful.
- When the pet toilets on the pad, reward with a treat and enthusiastic praise.
- Replace pads as needed.
Indoor to outdoor transition toilet training
- Follow indoor directions
- Over time, move pads closer to the door, then eventually outside.
- Outside, fold the pads to gradually reduce the size, until the pup no longer needs the pad to find the toilet spot
- Keep pads on hand for car travel, extended time alone
- Keep the pad in an area available to your pet, but away from the bed and food
- If toilet accidents happen, remove all traces of the odour to prevent your pet being attracted back to that area to toilet
- To completely eliminate odour from accident sites, use an enzyme based cleaner specifically made for cleaning urine stains and odour removal
We Also Recommend