PAW Manuka Wound Gel™
PAW Manuka Wound Gel™ is a sterile medical grade wound dressing made from Leptospermum.sp (Manuka) honey (80%) and natural oils and waxes for wound management. It is ideal for dogs, cats, horses and other companion animals with wounds, burns, grazes and as a general first aid.
PAW Manuka Wound Gel™ provides the following beneficial properties:
- Protects the wound
- Helps maintain natural wound pH
- Remove Malodour
- Reduces and prevents contamination, external bacteria colonisation and infection
- May assist in removal of slough and necrotic tissues
- Natural & non-toxic for animals
- Minimal heat treatment to preserve honey’s natural properties
- Special blend of natural waxes and oils to reduce the stinging associated with pure honey
- Non-adherent gel to reduce trauma at dressing change.
Directions for Use
The ingredients in PAW Manuka Wound Gel™ include Manuka Honey (80%), natural Gum, bees wax, and nourishing organic oils. This product is sterile and of medical grade.
Not for use on heavily exudating wounds
- Not recommended for body cavities
- In the event of a slow or non-responding wound, please seek veterinary advice.
Dosage & Format
Available in a sterile 25g & 100g tube with induction seal and screw cap.
When to Use
Use on dogs, cats, horses and other companion animals with:
- Non-healing and chronic wounds
- Traumatic, acute and surgical wounds
- Malodorous and sloughy wounds
- Abrasions & grazes
- Punctures, cuts & lacerations
- General first aid
A light brown gel formulation – resulting in reduced run off and easier dressing changes.
We Also Recommend