Fleatrol Plus Quick Dry Insecticidal Spray is used to control fleas and adult brown dog ticks on cats and dogs for up to seven days, and in their environment.
Fleatrol Plus prevents fleas from producing viable eggs for up to six weeks.
Control of fleas (Ctenocephalides sp.) and adult brown dog ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus) on cats and dogs for up to seven days, and in their environment.
Prevents fleas from producing viable eggs for up to six weeks.
- Do not apply to puppies or kittens under 3 months old, or to sick or convalescing animals.
- In paralysis tick areas, daily examination of dogs and cats is desirable.
- This product does not control paralysis tick (Ixodes holocyclus).
Directions for use
- Spray from a distance of 15 cm to the animal by squeezing the trigger rapidly and continuously.
- Fluff the hair to allow the spray to penetrate to the skin.
- Start from the tail and work towards the head spraying enough to slightly dampen the coat and skin.
- Spray may be used daily.
- Do not spray into the animal's eyes or onto genitalia.
- To aid control of flea infestations, bedding should be changed or sprayed with this product and allowed to dry.
- Areas frequented by the pet should also be treated with this product when suitable.
- For most effective results the animal's environment (house and bedding) should be treated with a suitable complete release insecticide such as Fido's Flea Bomb Insecticidal Fogger