Treatment - Cat - Feliway Difusser 48ml
What is Feliway®?
Feliway® is a synthetic copy of the feline facial pheromone, used by cats to mark their territory as safe and secure.
By mimicking the cat’s natural facial pheromones, Feliway® creates a state of familiarity and security in the cat's local environment.
As a result, Feliway® can be used to help comfort and reassure cats, while they cope with a challenging situation and/or help prevent or reduce the stress caused to a cat during a change in their environment.
The development of Feliway® created a new field in veterinary medicine: Pheromonatherapy.
Feliway is available in 2 forms: as a spray and an electric diffuser.
When to use a Feliway Diffuser?
The Diffuser is ideal for multi-cat households, moving home, introducing new pets, redecorating, new furniture, settling into a new home, parties at home, for firework nights. Or use the Feliway diffuser to provide further support to the Feliway spray in scratching and urine spraying/marking.
How to use the diffuser?
• Removal the refill vial cap.
• Screw the refill vial onto diffuser unit.
• Plug the diffuser into an electric socket.
• Leave the diffuser switched on continuously.
• Diffuser refill should last 4 weeks.
• Do not plug in behind a door, curtain, behind/underneath furniture, or in the direct line of an air conditione
We Also Recommend