Paws of Fun is 100% Australian owned. We are an awesome dog lifestyle business looking to create a holistic approach to dog care while hoping to inject some fun into what we do. We are growing fast and are always on the look out for a few similarly-awesome people to join our team!
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Dog Groomer.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing outstanding dog grooming services in store.
- Coordinating the salon and clients
- Making client bookings.
- Maintaining breed clip and brand/product knowledge.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous professional grooming experience and/or qualifications are needed for this role.
- Proven confidence and the capability to handle a variety of dogs.
- Experience with specific breed clips.
- A positive, can do attitude and excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work unsupervised.
- A willingness to learn.
- A passion for pets.
We value our team:
- Training and development opportunities.
- Generous staff discounts.
- A fun and positive working environment.
- Flexible working hours
- Great Pay Package
We are ideally looking to fill this role on a Casual basis with 25+ hours, but may be flexible to consider Part-time employment for the right candidate.
How to apply:
If you think you have the necessary skills to excel in this role please forward your resume to email@example.com