Black Hawk - Adult - Lamb And Rice
Original Lamb & Rice Holistic ADULT Formula.
Black Hawk Lamb & Rice Holistic Adult Formula is designed to meet the AAFCO standards for growth and maintenance of dogs, which ensures your pet has the correct nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Included in our formula:
- Blueberries – known to have natural antioxidant properties.
- Dandelion – rich in magnesium, potassium and calcium.
- Rosemary – can assist with new hair growth and may reduce bad breath.
Key product points:
- High energy, protein and fat.
- Suitable for most breeds –small to large.
- Ideal for all life stages.
- Lamb is easily digested, therefore a great diet for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
- Often used by working dogs, greyhounds, sled dogs, agility etc.
Lamb Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground Oats, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, source of Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract), Rye, Flaxseed Meal, Fish Meal, Emu Oil, Dried Carrots, Dried Kelp, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Chicory, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Dried Blueberries, Dandelion, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tomato Meal, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Sulphate, Vitamin A-Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
|Crude Protein||25% Min|
|Crude Fat||17% Min|
|Crude Fibre||4.5% Max|
|Crude Ash||11.0% Max|
|Omega 3||0.2% Min|
|Omega 6||1.6% Min|
- In addition to food, always make sure fresh water is available
- When introducing Black Hawk into your dogs diet, do so gradually over a few days
- Feeding amounts may vary by breed, activity level, temperament and climate
- Pregnant or nursing dogs may need food available at all times
- 1 cup = 126g, 1/2 cup = 63g, 1/4 cup = 32g
|Weight||Grams Per Day|
|Up to 5kg||20 - 70g|
|5 - 10kg||70 - 110g|
|10 - 15kg||110 - 150g|
|15 - 20kg||150 - 200g|
|20 - 25kg||200 - 250g|
|25 - 30kg||250 - 300g|
|30 - 35kg||300 - 350g|
|Over 35kg||Add 110g per 10kg of body weight|
We Also Recommend